Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about participants of programs offered by Diana Ryall
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- Any other information that you send to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Send information about the programs in which you are registered
- Send you a newsletter
- Send to you products that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications.
Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement